KPMG AG is distributed across three locations on Badenerstrasse in Zurich. The areas exhibit different qualities in their development and furnishings. KPMG test alternative locations. RESO Partners was asked to provide a decision-making basis for a possible location decision. As a basis for comparison of the locations an office concept was defined which specified the space need and the quality of the development.
- Development office concept within the framework of the project team as a test basis location
- Analysis of existing locations with regard to area and operating costs
- Review Construction Project SBB Westlink
- Comparison of the location options based on the investment costs and ongoing costs
- Creation foundation of new office concept
- Location recommendation based on comparable criteria